Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

It's a Boy! Vanessa Morgan Gave Birth to Her First Child

Vanessa Morgan is a mom! According to E! News, the Riverdale actress recently welcomed her first child, a baby boy, with estranged husband Michael Kopech. The couple separated after five months of marriage following Michael's divorce filing on June 19.

Vanessa first announced her pregnancy back in July 2020. "Was debating keeping this part of my life hidden but I knew people would see pictures eventually with my belly & I wanted you guys to hear it from me," she wrote on Instagram. "I do want to keep this chapter of my life private but did want to be the first to share the news. I am overjoyed to be welcoming my baby boy into the world this January đŸ’™ It's almost like everything I thought mattered in this life has completely changed. We're here for such a greater purpose and life is so precious."

https://ift.tt/2L8qzEU

Comments