Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

Harry Styles Teases the Video For "Falling," and My Heart Isn't Ready


Harry Styles reminded us all why we're so obsessed with him when he performed "Falling" at this year's BRIT Awards, and now he's getting ready to drop the music video for it. The heartbreaking ballad is from Styles's 2019 Fine Album and also happens to be one of my personal favorites. On Monday, Styles released a teaser for the video on social media, which shows him sitting in the corner of a room soaked in water, and three days later, he posted another clip of himself in a water-filled room in front of a piano.

In an interview with Zane Lowe back in November, Styles revealed he wrote "Falling" in 20 minutes. During the time that he wrote it, Styles said he felt like he was "becoming someone that I didn't want to be." "I think it was that feeling of when you can feel yourself falling back into one of those moments where you're there," he explained. "The chorus says, 'What am I now? Am I someone I don't want around?' It was a big moment where I was asking myself, 'Who am I? What am I doing?'" The full video for "Falling" drops on Feb. 28.

https://ift.tt/32m7q6w

Comments