Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

'Pee-wee's Playhouse' is a bizarrely perfect pandemic binge

'Pee-wee's Playhouse' is a bizarrely perfect pandemic binge

Welcome to No Shame November! This week we're diving into the pop culture we love that society tells us we shouldn't.


In 2020, I’ve fantasized about burning my home down with alarming frequency.

It’s not that I actually want to set my two-bedroom apartment aflame. I like my furniture; I cherish my pets; I would prefer my boyfriend be alive at all times. But like so many Americans trapped inside for the past nine months, my anger over the reckless mismanagement of COVID-19 has morphed into an illogical, red-hot hatred of the walls around me and the helplessness they’ve come to represent. 

For months, I feared that the growing animosity I harbored toward my apartment would swallow me (and my imaginary security deposit) whole. Then, one frustrating night (in a lengthy string of frustrating nights), I decided to rewatch Pee-wee’s Playhouse. Oddly enough, my outlook began to improve. Read more...

More about Pee Wees Playhouse, Noshamenovember, Entertainment, Streaming Services, and Movies Tv Shows
https://ift.tt/3q2PVnj

Comments