Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

Inside the Love Lives of the Who Killed Sara? Cast, Because We Know You're Curious

If you haven't watched Netflix's Who Killed Sara? yet, please do yourself a favor and watch it ASAP. In addition to being the perfect murder mystery (trust me, you won't be able to stop watching), it boasts a stellar cast that includes Manolo Cardona, Carolina Miranda, Alejandro Nones, and Eugenio Siller. Not only do their dynamics add depth to their characters and the show's storyline, but I would be lying if I said I didn't immediately start stalking following them on social media. I mean, everyone is just so incredibly good-looking! Naturally, I also found myself wondering about their love lives, so I went ahead and did the research for you. Keep reading to see who is single and who is taken.

https://ift.tt/3rwiAAr

Comments