Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

Music Mood Board: Songs to Kick Off the New Year With Hope, Gratitude, and Confidence

It feels like I've been wearily dragging myself to 2020's finish line all December long, and I'm sure you can relate. I don't even need to tell you how trying this year has been, but one of my strongest - and, admittedly, sometimes most frustrating - qualities is my ability to remain hopeful, no matter what. So that's how I'm choosing to arrive in 2021: full of expectancy and anticipation. That isn't to say I'm turning a blind eye to the very real issues our world is still facing and will continue to endure. I'm just dedicating more of my energy to protecting the peace that I continuously fought to regain and maintain throughout the year. So, with that in mind, I now present the songs that I'll be blasting into the new year.

https://ift.tt/38OSp0x

Comments