Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

Bill Hader's story about his daughter embarrassing him in front of Chris Pratt is glorious

Bill Hader on

The problem with being a very funny parent is you're likely to end up with very funny kids — and there's always the danger that you may be on the receiving end of their jokes.

That was apparently Barry star Bill Hader's experience recently when he went to a restaurant with his kids and spotted Chris Pratt at a neighbouring table. He didn't want his children to bother Pratt, but when his eight-year-old daughter said she knew Pratt's son, he relented.

"I walk over and I go 'Hey Chris, sorry, but my daughter knows your son.'" Hader explains to Jimmy Kimmel in the clip above. "And my daughter goes: 'I don't know his son. You wanted to meet Chris Pratt.'"

Pure evil genius.

"I was like, 'Why did you do that?', and she was like, 'I don't know,'" Hader explains. "And I was like, 'You're going to make me so much money.'"

Definitely a future SNL star in the making.

Want more?



Comments