Skip to main content

WORLD

BUSINESS

ENTERTAINMENT

INTERNET RADIO

TECHNOLOGY

HEALTH

SCIENCE

SPORTS

Beyoncé responds to album leak with heartfelt message to fans

Beyonce performs during the show at the 94th Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre at Ovation Hollywood

Good things come to those who wait. And by good things, we mean Beyoncé's new album Renaissance (part 1).

Some people, however, could not wait. Around 36 hours before the scheduled release date at midnight on July 29, the full album was reportedly leaked.

The leak caused outrage among her fans who refused to listen to the leaked album, and urged others in the Beyhive (Beyoncé's fanbase) to wait until the official album was released.

Beyoncé didn't let that act of loyalty go unnoticed. In a social media post on her Instagram and Twitter, she thanked her fans for waiting until the official album release date.

"So, the album leaked, and you all actually waited until the proper release time so you all can enjoy it together," she wrote in a black and white handwritten note. "I'ver never seen anything like it. I can't thank y'all enough for your love and protection."

"I appreciate you for calling out anyone that was trying to sneak into the club early. It means the world to me. Thank you for your unwavering support. Thank you for being patient," she added.

Beyoncé signed off by saying, "We are going to take our time and enjoy the music."

"I will continue to give you my all and do my best to bring you joy. I love you deep," she concluded.

That feeling is more than mutual, Bey.



Comments